SATO Printer Store ships printers and parts anywhere in the United States including Hawaii and Alaska. We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, private mailbox stores, United States territories or addresses outside the U.S.
The below applies to in-stock items only (items not in stock ship as soon as they become available).
Minimum order requirement
To keep our prices low, we require orders to be a minimum of $99. You can place an order without meeting the minimum, but with the addition of a $20 handling fee added.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $499, as well as expedited shipping on every order. Please note that free shipping is not applicable to supplies such as labels, tags, and ribbons.
During checkout, choose your preferred shipping option – we’ll provide an estimated delivery date for items in your cart based on your shipping selection and the delivery address. We offer the following shipping options:
- Standard: Free for orders of $499 or more. Once you have paid for your order, we will ship it within 1-3 business days (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). The order will be delivered within 3-5 business days from when it was shipped.
- Expedited: Once you pay for your order, we will ship it on the next or second business day (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). The order will arrive in 3 business days from when it was shipped.
- Express: When your order is paid for, we will ship it the next business day (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). Your order will arrive in 1 business day from when it was shipped.
When the size and/or weight of your shipment exceeds the limits of our parcel carriers, your item will be delivered via one of our trusted freight carriers. Oversize items that are required to ship via truck, generally take an extra day or two to ship. The average delivery time is 7-10 business days. Rural or remote delivery locations can sometimes take slightly longer.
All truck deliveries are made by appointment which must be scheduled in advance. The carrier will reach out to you by phone or email to set up this appointment. Typically, delivery times are within a 4-hour window Monday – Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. An adult must be available to receive, inspect and sign for the merchandise at the time of delivery. A rescheduling fee may be applied for a missed delivery appointment, subject to carrier policy.
Truck shipment delivers your order to your door or dock. Delivery drivers cannot unload pallets. You will need your forklift or preferred lifting equipment to offload the pallet(s). Uncrating and disposing of packing materials are not included.
When placing your order, please note that all shipping dates are estimated and not guaranteed delivery times. As such, they should not be relied upon as definitive and do not constitute part of the contract between SATO Printer Store and you.
We endeavor to ship products within the specified timelines, but shipping may occasionally be subject to delays. Should there be any changes to shipping times, we will inform you via email after your order is placed.
Furthermore, due to a 24-48 hour delay in our inventory system’s update process, discrepancies between actual stock levels and those displayed on our website may occur, which could potentially impact order fulfillment.
The tracking number will be sent via email as soon as the order leaves the warehouse.
The tracking link can take up to 48 hours to show up, even after you have received the shipment confirmation email. Shipments receive updates at various points between pickup and delivery. It is not unusual for a shipment to go more than 24 hours without an update while in transit.
Your order may be divided into two or more shipments. You will receive a separate shipping confirmation email for each shipment we send you. Shipping charges will not be affected by this.
Signature upon delivery requirement
For your protection, all deliveries will require a signature at time of delivery – please ensure there is someone available at the address you have provided to sign for the item. If the carrier is unable to successfully deliver your package they may bring your package to a customer center or they will re-attempt delivery up to 3 times, at their discretion.
Oversize items shipped by truck are delivered by appointment which must be scheduled in advance. The carrier will reach out to you by phone or email to set up this appointment. An adult must be available to receive, inspect and sign for the merchandise at the time of delivery. A rescheduling fee may be applied for a missed delivery appointment, subject to carrier policy.
Additional geographical restrictions
Shipping addresses in the states of Alaska and Hawaii, as well as ZIP codes below may experience an additional 1 to 2 business days for delivery:
- CA: 92239, 92304 and 92338
- WA: 98262 and 98286
Damaged or missing items upon delivery
- Damaged in delivery: If there is damage to the package, or if merchandise is missing, please keep the original shipping carton and contact us immediately so we can issue a damage claim with the carrier. Please don’t return the merchandise without going through these steps, as it delays the replacement of the order or the issuance of a credit.
- Missing items: All missing items claims must be reported within two business days of delivery. Contact us to report a missing item from your shipment.
- Oversize truck deliveries: Oversize items shipped by truck are delivered by appointment which needs to be scheduled with a carrier in advance. At time of delivery, an adult must be available to receive, inspect and sign for the merchandise.
Please inspect the item to be sure it is the correct model and not damaged in any way. Do not sign the delivery manifest until you have inspected the item. Once the delivery manifest is signed, we are unable to file any damage claim with the carrier on your behalf, i.e. once you sign for the item, you are accepting the product as is.
If the merchandise is damaged, please make a notation on the delivery manifest and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as well. Contact us within 24 business hours to report the damage.
Can I change my shipping address?
For your protection and security, we do not allow address changes after an order has been accepted.
- As soon as you have submitted your order, the delivery address is verified.
- To help prevent fraud, we cannot change the delivery address after your order is submitted and verified.
Can I get a specific time for delivery?
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific delivery times. Our carrier will deliver your products from Monday to Friday during business hours.
Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, this confirmation will contain your tracking number so you can track where your order is and what the estimated delivery date is.
SATO Printer Store reserves the right to hold any order for a security review. If your order is affected, you will be notified within two business days.
SATO Printer Store is not responsible for loss or damage to items occurring after delivery by the carrier to you.