Returns & exchanges
If you are uncertain if you are ordering the correct item, please call us at (855) 503-2555 for assistance. We are here to help!
If you are not satisfied with your product purchase, please contact us for return instructions within twenty (20) calendar days from the shipment delivery date. Please note:
- Defective products will be replaced at our expense.
- Incorrectly ordered items are not considered Defective.
- A 25% restocking fee will be applied to returned products that are not Defective. The customer is also responsible for the original shipping costs incurred by the seller.
- Products that have been opened cannot be returned. This is SATO Printer Store policy and applies to all SATO products. Please make sure you have ordered the correct item before opening it!
Check out the Credit returns for more details.
How to Exchange or Return a product
- Prior to returning products for refund, customers must contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org to be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). No product returns will be accepted without an RMA #.
- Again, return instructions must be requested within 20 calendar days from the shipment delivery date.
- All returned products must be in original, unmarked packaging in new condition. Please do not write on the manufacturer’s original packaging!
- Products arriving without an authorized RMA # will not receive credit. All merchandise without an authorized RMA # will be returned to the customer or disposed of at the sender’s written direction.
- Upon request, an RMA # with exact return instructions will be issued via email. Please note that RMA’s are only valid for 10 business days. If SATO America does not receive the returned items within 10 days of issuing the RMA, the RMA will become invalid and we will be unable to issue a credit for the returned items.
- Once SATO America has received the product and it has been fully inspected and is deemed eligible for return, you will be issued a credit. Money will be refunded via the method in which the product(s) was initially purchased. Please allow 10-12 business days for return processing and refunding.
- All returned items must be new/unused and returned in the original packaging, both inside contents and outside carton. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc. just as it was received.
- All Parts purchased/installed for repair/troubleshooting purposes are not considered new and unused and cannot be returned for credit.
- Print Engines installed/bolted into an applicator chassis are not considered new and unused and cannot be returned for credit.
- All credit returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Requests must be made within 20 days from the day of delivery. Contact our customer support at email@example.com to process a return. Once approved, returned items can be shipped to SATO’s North Carolina warehouse with the associated RMA number.
- Unless the product is defective or the return is a direct result of our error, we charge a restocking fee of 25% of the purchase price paid, less shipping, to all returns.
- Custom Media, Firmware, Manuals and Opened/Activated Software cannot be returned for credit.
- Products must be shipped to SATO America freight prepaid. The customer is responsible for all freight charges and taxes. No credit will be issued for these charges.
- Returns not meeting the above terms and conditions will be rejected by SATO America and either returned to the sender or disposed of at the sender’s written direction.
- Items returned to SATO America due to a refused delivery by the customer will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. The customer will be responsible for all inbound and outbound freight charges incurred for shipment.
SATO Printer Store reserves the right to alter or modify all or any part of this Return Policy at any time and shall accept returns and issue refunds at its sole discretion.